I have long been a fan of drugstore beauty products, and I'm a big believer that you can find great quality personal care items at any price-point.
They're not all created equally, but I can always find really well-performing versions of higher-end products at my local Target beauty aisle, and I want to share some of my long-time faves!
Foundations & Concealers
- Maybelline FitMe - Liquid concealer
- Garnier 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream
- L'Oreal® Paris True Match Makeup Super Bendable Makeup Foundation - Powder foundation
- NYX Mineral Powder - perfect for setting
- NYX Professional Makeup HD Concealer Wand
- Covergirl Eyeshadow mono in Champagne - been using this since the 8th grade
- Maybelline City Mini Eyeshadow Palettes - the bronzey palette is gorg!
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara - I get it in Waterproof
- Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen - has several thin prongs to create more realistic hair strokes
- W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick
- Revlon Insta-blush - the perfect cream stick blush
- NYX Professional Makeup Ombre Blush - In Sweet Spring
- NYX Professional Makeup Matte Bronzer - does not have shimmer, which is great for a little contour action!
- e.l.f. Sunkissed Glow Bronzer
Makeup Brush Sets
Skincare & Masks
- Botanics Shine Away Iconic Clay Mask - Willowbark
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser - perfect everyday cleanser for normal skin
- Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleaner - great to use after Cetaphil as a second wash treatment if you are acne prone like me!
Garnier SKINACTIVE Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser - a favorite in the winter to keep skin from drying out
- Dove Refresh + Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo
- Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo
- Batiste Dry Shampoo - Original Scent
Hair Styling Products
- Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Hair Cream - put on dry, wavy hair for that perfect beachy texture!
- TRESemme Tres Two Extra Firm Control Hairspray
- Kristin Ess Style Assist Blow Dry Mist - Great heat protectant!
- Kristin Ess Working Texture Loose Styling Powder - put on scalp & massage in for extra boost, especially for braids or updos
- Pro Beauty Tools Professional 1" Gold Curling Iron - I style my hair most days with a gold-series curling iron!
You don't have to drop a ton of money for great beauty products! I have gone back to these favorites time and again, and many of them are included in my pro kit! What are some of your drugstore go-tos?