2018 has already felt like such a year of promise, settledness, and hope for the future. Here's what I've been up to the last 3 months!
- 8 miscellaneous photo shoots (video shoot, maternity, special event, budoir)
- 5 commercial photo shoots (Emily Ley/Simplified Planner, Turbanspace, Live Socially Branded, and 2 corporate video/photo shoots)
- 12 bridal trials
- Several coffee meet ups with other HAMU friends
- Enjoyed going to Unveil Raleigh to see a beautiful fashion show, and support Dress for Success
- Created/Hosted the first ever NC On-site Hair and Makeup Artist Summit!
- 2 weddings
- Got my makeup work published on Vogue Italia!
- Spent the weekend at The Fearrington with some of my dearest friends
- Establishing better rhythms in our home and life
- Read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle again, The Maker's Diet, The Magician's Nephew, A Simplified Life, and Souvenirs of Solitude.
- Enjoying work-together dates with friends. Sometimes ya just need to be around people while you do your work!
- Focused on health - did The Maker's Diet for the 40 days of Lent (mostly!) and also have been doing acupuncture. It has helped so much with anxiety, and is specifically for helping infertility.
- Date nights with John
- Went to the Helser Worship Night in Greensboro with Steffany Gretzinger
- Spent Easter with John's family - we played with bubbles, did an easter egg hunt with Milly, flew a kite, and ate yummy food - including a cake I made after 40 days of cakelessness
- Doing hair and makeup for the next Cultivate What Matters shoot (I'm a huge fan of their Powersheets and Write the Word journals!)
- 2 more weddings this month
- going to the mountains to celebrate one of my best friend's 30th birthday
- going to the beach to celebrate our 6 year anniversary!
- going to the beach again to spend time with one of my other best friends from TN! Gonna show her the NC coast
- Enjoying spring! Here's a list of fun things I want to do this season.
- Going to the Farmer's Market
- 3 weddings in May
- Enjoying Wellness Wednesdays at North Hills, as well as yoga classes at a local yoga studio (I won it at Unveil's silent auction!)
- Get a new financial advisor and begin monthly budgets again
- Create for fun!
What is on the calendar next for you? What are your goals over the next two months?