June & July:
- 7 weddings - my last weddings for 2017. Hooray!
- 6 trials/misc photoshoots (including Anna P.'s headshots, Nancy's maternity & newborn photos, and doing my aunt Becky's hair and makeup for her 60th bday! Such a treat!)
- Was featured on the Something Pretty blog ("True Beauty, An Interview with Samantha Ray"), What Inspires You Daily #peoplewhoinspire series, and Kristin of Rebecca Rose Event's Fangirl Friday roundup! Thanks ladies for sharing so much love!
- I turned 30! John planned a beautiful evening party at my favorite park with all my best family & friends present. We took a communal train ride, ate pizza & chips (my idea), and I was serenaded by my best friends.
- Enjoyed a surprise visit to Nashville thanks to John who purchased tix for me, and arranged for me to stay with my TN BFF Laura
- Hung out with a bunch of friends over lunches & dinners - Fiction Kitchen, Brewery Bhavana, Sola, and PDQ
- Went to Beaufort twice - for July 4th and then later with my mom
- Hung out with my nieces & nephews, and welcomed my newest niece Lyndon Whitfield into the world (P.S. - that middle name? Totally my middle name. Yes. I have a namesake!)
- Sang BGV's on a dear friend's new project - Taylor Leonhardt's album River House is coming out this fall! I can't wait.
- Celebrated John's 27th bday with cinnamon rolls, morning/noon/night presents, Mexican dinner with friends, and Goodberry's!
- Swam at the beach and the pool
- Girls nights - it's not good until someone's crying : ) And we usually do!
- Lots of rest, relaxing, fun, BBC shows, vitamins, water, sleep, laughter, church, family, and friends.
August & September:
- Enjoy Saturdays with John! Woohoo!!
- Hang with the Cultivate gals for a promo shoot! Can't wait to share more!
- Work with Kat de la Cruz for a "Beautiful You" styled shoot - 2 days, 6 women, tons of fun!
- Apple, pumpkin, squash, and gourd season at the Farmer's Market
- Camping over Labor Day weekend
- Planning an autumn weekend getaway to Blowing Rock, NC
- Writing music
- Another guest blog publication or two ; )
- Mighty Leaf "African Nectar" Tea
- More resting, laughter, reading books, watching shows, and getting outside
How has your summer been? What are you looking forward to this fall?