- ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow - this is a great kit option to get started, or you could purchase one by one
- I recently tried a few of these eyeshadows on a whim, and fell in love with how pigmented they are! Bonus is that you can apply with your fingers instead of a brush, they're made in the US, and it's all cruelty free!
- Little Barn Apothecary Blue Yarrow + Geranium face cleansing oil
- This is one of the products from my Petit Vour subscription that I didn't know what to do with at first, but have since discovered its awesomeness! I apply one pump to my dry face in the morning, give myself a facial massage (here's a little how-to), and then wipe of with a warm wet wash cloth. From there I apply a vitamin C serum. My husband has mentioned many times since I started using this how beautiful my face looks, without knowing I added this little gem to my routine.
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- I know y'all have probably seen the insta-shoutouts to Shauna Neiquist's newest book. Like a lot of things, I let the hype settle down a bit, and then decided to give it a whirl myself. My local library had a copy, and it hasn't left my side since. I love that the new song coming out of women, specifically self-employed women, is one of grace, rest, and embracing quiet/boring to store up treasures in marriages and homes - instead of hustling, proving, striving, gaining, and embracing loud/fast to store up the accolades of strangers. GREAT read for poolside or summer vacay!
- Any smoothie or juice from Raleigh Raw
- Specifically the Quest Love juice (great if you're fighting off a cold), the Blueberry Bee Pollen smoothie (great if you deal with allergies) and, my all time fave, the Coladocado smoothie! If you're in downtown Raleigh, be sure to stop by and enjoy the outdoor seating!
- These Gladiator Sandal block heels from Target
- I love that the heel is not too high or thin, because I'm (almost) 30 and my feet are almost 30 too, and I love the nude color!
- Kristin Ess Loose Styling Powder
- A 2017 season newbie to my pro kit that I will never let go of! It's only $10 and a little goes a long way. Use in place of a dry shampoo to add lift and texture to your roots, or to add some tackiness to a braid that will allow you to pull it apart with ease
What are some of your current faves??