It's May it's may it's may it's may it's MAAAAY! Does anyone else feel this overwhelming sense of sighing out "FINALLY"?! I'm just a teensy bit excited, because 1) I love spring and it's officially here to stay and 2) Q1 was rough. But things are so looking up.
Here was April:
- 5 weddings (1 as an assistant to Joanne Maye)
- 2 trials
- 1 fashion show for Anthropologie at North Hills - woohoo!
- Celebrated Easter with church, a family picnic (Smithfield's, frisbee, and a park), and the kickoff to our anni-trip!
- Celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary with a week-long trip! We hit up DC (great food, night-bike-ride around the monuments, and seeing the Declaration of Independence), then rested in the countryside of MD at a beautiful B&B, had a spa day, took so many bubble baths, then went to Busch Gardens and rode roller coasters, then nerded-out around colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown.
- Purchasing flowers from the Farmer's Market - well, John purchased some for me! I'll be going to the FM soon for sure though, it's such a gift for me.
- Writing some personal blogs about the last month - not yet, but soon.
- Warmer weather and many walks outside - I have been outside so much, it's like I can't get enough. We went to Raven Rock State Park and hiked/picnicked/swam, hiking at Falls Lake, paddle boating at Pullen Park, so many walks downtown, Joyner Park... more please!
- More face-to-face time with family and friends - yes, I have spent so much good quality time just living life with my friends and family. I have never felt more available to really spend time than I have in the last few weeks. Thank you Lord! It is healing!
So what's up for May?
- 6 weddings
- 3 trials
- 1 maternity portrait session
- HeartSync Training (I am super passionate about heart/spirit/mind healing and deliverance with Jesus, as that has been a huge part of my personal story. Email me if you have thoughts/questions!)
- Spending Memorial Day weekend with the Ray family at Lake Gaston. I am such a lake/river girl.
- Spending lots of time with friends and family, more time outside, time resting, making good food, and enjoying Jesus.
Are you excited for spring? What's on your plate for May? Anything particular you are super excited about?
With love and grace,