Hey gals! I wanted to share a video of me doing my daily-ish makeup routine. When I'm just going at it normally, it doesn't take quite this long (maybe 5 minutes on the daily), but I did my more extended version (primer, bronzer, and eyeshadow) with a bit of explaining, too!
Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts! What are some of your favorite products that have stood by you through the years?
My 10 steps are:
- Primer - Benefit PoreFessional
- Brush brows + Glossier Boy Brow in brown
- BB Cream - Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector in Light/Medium
- Concealer to hide blemishes, eye circles, & highlight - FemmeCouture Get Covered in Light
- Bronzer - Clinique in Sunkissed
- Blush - Beauty Counter blush duo in Flamingo/Apricot
- Eyeshadow - Clinique (similar, Morning Java)
- Mascara - Benefit RollerLash
- Lipstick - Juice Beauty Luminous Lip Crayon in Malibu
- Highlight - Kani Galaxy Milk
With blush & bobby pins,