Whether it's for you or for your loved ones, I've curated a list of my top beauty picks to put in the stocking or under the tree!
I tried to keep as many of these products as clean and non-toxic as possible, at varying price points. Some I have tried, and some I have my eyes on for myself!
1. Flawless in Five Makeup Set - This is a great start if you're looking to makeover your makeup kit! These are the basics for a solid 5 minute face, using products that don't have any harmful ingredients. It includes a foundation, concealer, brow pencil, mascara, blush duo, and lip gloss, and you can customize the shades to your liking!
2. Beauty counter No.3 Balancing Spa Set - A holiday set from Beautycounter - the mask is one of my favorites I have ever used, and I use the oil every morning and evening, as a first step before moisturizer and makeup. The mist is a nice bonus for a mid-day pick me up, especially after workouts. Great for oily/acne prone skin - but they also have a Brightening and Plumping set if one of those are more appropriate for your skin.
3. Hynt Beauty DUET Perfecting Concealer - This has been one of my favorite finds of the year. It's vegan AND does an amazing job covering dark circles, scars, and blemishes. It's creamy but not cakey, and doesn't turn patchy as the day goes on, as so many concealers do.
4. 100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder - Also one of my favorite finds, comparable to the Glossier Boy Brow, but without any questionable ingredients.
5. Little Barn Apothecary Facial Cleansing Oil Blue Yarrow + Geranium - I use this cleansing oil for days that my skin needs a gentler, more moisturizing clean. You rub it on, it takes of makeup and clings to impurities, and then you rub it off with a warm washcloth. I rinse my face with water a bit more for good measure.
1. My Daughter Perfumes Bloom 23 - a fragrance completely free of parabens and phthalates that smells amazing! I received a sample in my Petit Vour box and am working through my current fragrance to upgrade to this.
2. The Takesumi Detox Deodorant in Cold Pressed Rose - I have been on the search for the best all-natural deodorant, and though I haven't tried this personally, I am intrigued by the detoxing qualities and scent of this one.
3. Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass - I've tried this, but don't currently own - I'm hoping Santa will bring me some! It's one of the more luxurious body scrubs I've used, leaving behind a saturating moisture that smells a-maze-ing. I'd likely keep it in my shower and use a few times a week, especially on my legs in the winter.
4. Body Butter in Citrus Mimosa - Another one I've tried but don't own yet! My skin gets super duper dry in the winter, especially my hands, middle, and legs, and I'm constantly using body lotion to keep things in check. This is a super saturated body butter that doesn't feel greasy but still feels substantial.
6. French Girl Sea Soak bath salts - I am all about the winter bath, since I'm perpetually cold and baths are the only true warming solution! I prefer bath salts to bubbles since they absorb into the skin, and they look pretty sitting in my bathroom : )
1. Repair & Nourish Collection - My hair also gets super dry in the winter, so I've got my eye on this repairing and nourishing shampoo, conditioner, and split end serum from BC. The packaging is lovely and I like knowing there are no sulfates, paragons, or wonky fragrances in there.
2. MANGO Gold Hair Ties Pack - A quick way to polish a regular pony!
3. MINU Hair Mask - for when your hair needs an extra amount of moisture, especially for those of us with color-treated hair (it'll help your color last longer!)
4. R+Co Death Valley Travel Sized Dry Shampoo - I've used Death Valley on my clients and I love the scent and the feel - it's not overpowering. Plus this little travel size is perfect to keep in your purse for a little pick-me-up as needed!
I hope these suggestions help provide some good ideas for yourself & others this holiday season! If you have any questions or thoughts, don't hesitate to message or comment!